Friday, August 20, 2010

grace

The funny thing about living in Texas
the fact that I worry about Christmas

24 hours / 7 days a week

The rain on Tuesday has certainly helped
and well-traveled city streets where the beauty of these trees is often overlooked
we eat with them, we sleep with them,

And lately I've been trying to keep my little heart thinking
I did not make the first iced sugar cookie, nor will I make the last.

Generally I am not afraid to fly.
We cut a thin plastic shim for the surface where the bellcranks rubbed against its housing bracket, but
I was also broke and on vacation

Here is a list of crap that needs to be in a bag before you go to the ER:
A bottle of pinot noir
Artist
vintage photos of New Orleans

Excellent (I was surprised)
in my safe little cage here in the zoo
I'd much rather be left alone

No comments:

Post a Comment